Emerging Leaders Chicago engages and develops the next generation of Chicagoland business leaders. For young professionals, it builds relationships, cultivates skills and talent, and creates an inclusive community of future leaders. For businesses, it’s a client development, and an employee retention and growth tool.
Emerging Leaders’ mission takes root in our three core pillars:
Emerging Leaders is member-led and the Council serves as a small group of leaders that support the EL co-chairs in developing content and events for the group.
- Serves as ambassadors to EL membership by making introductions, inviting new members to get involved, and providing feedback to leadership
- Is personable, engaged and deeply involved with the success of the organization
- Has opportunities to engage with high-level business leaders and receives invitations to connect with the Chamber Board of Directors
All our events are structured to be opportunities for members to assume a leadership role and sharpen business development skills. These events promise to be as diverse and engaging as the members that lead them.
- Our Seat at the Table | Small group dinners centered on a discussion topic prepared by a member.
- Fireside Chats | Members lead intimate conversations with prominent business leaders.
Visit our Events page to see upcoming Emerging Leader events.
Join the Emerging Leaders Chicago!
If you would like to learn more about EL Chicago, please fill out the brief form below and a member of the Chamber team will contact you with more information.