Chicagoland Chamber Employer Training Investment Program (ETIP)
A skilled workforce is essential to accelerating our economic recovery. Whether you work with one of our training providers, have an existing trainer you like to work with, or conduct internal training using company staff, you may be eligible to receive a 50% reimbursement through this program.Submit Your Inquiry Form
Receive 50% Reimbursement on your Company’s Trainings
A skilled workforce is essential to accelerating our economic recovery. The Chicagoland Chamber is committed to helping the region’s companies equip their employees with the skills needed to grow, thrive, and succeed. Since 2019, more than 90 companies have participated in this program, resulting in 2,600 employees expanding their skill sets.
Whether you work with one of our pre-qualified training providers, work with your own vendor, or seek funding to offset the cost of conducting your own internal training, the Employer Training Investment Program offers a variety of options and flexibility to meet your training needs.
Pre-qualified Training Providers:
- Institute for Workforce Education, a division of St. Augustine College
- BIS Consultants LLC
- BIS Consulting & Training, LLC
- Company must be a member of the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
- Company must be physically located in the State of Illinois
- Trainees must be full-time, Illinois-based employees
- Certain restricts are in place for types of trainings and travel costs related to trainings. Download our informational handout to learn more.
Start the process now and see if your trainings are eligible for 50% reimbursement.
If you have any questions about the Employee Training Grant Program or want to learn more please email us at email@example.com.
Funding for this program is made available through a generous grant from the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity (DCEO). Funding is limited and is provided on a first come, first served basis.