Chicagoland Chamber Employer Training Investment Program (ETIP)
A skilled workforce is essential to accelerating our economic recovery. Whether you work with one of our training providers, have an existing trainer you like to work with, or conduct internal training using company staff, you may be eligible to receive a 50% reimbursement through this program.Submit Inquiry for Approval
Receive 50% Reimbursement on your Company’s Trainings
A skilled workforce is essential to accelerating our economic recovery. The Chicagoland Chamber is committed to helping the region’s companies equip their employees with the skills needed to grow, thrive, and succeed. Since 2019, more than 93 companies have participated in this program, resulting in 3,325 employees expanding their skill sets.
Whether you work with one of our pre-qualified training providers, work with your own vendor, or seek funding to offset the cost of conducting your own internal training, the Employer Training Investment Program offers a variety of options and flexibility to meet your training needs.
Chamber Member Training Providers:
- Arabona Coaching & Training
- BIS Consultants LLC
- BIS Consulting & Training, LLC
- Crestcom Training
- Dominican University
- FOCUS Training
- Governor’s State University
- Harper College of Business Solutions
- Institute for Workforce Education at St. Augustine College
- Tech Elevator
- Triton College
- Western Governors University
- Company must be physically located in the State of Illinois
- Trainees must be full-time, Illinois-based employees
- Certain restricts are in place for types of trainings and travel costs related to trainings.
Start the process now and see if your trainings are eligible for 50% reimbursement.
If you have any questions about the Employee Training Grant Program or want to learn more please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funding for this program is made available through a generous grant from the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity (DCEO). Funding is limited and is provided on a first come, first served basis.