The Exchange 2016
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
4:00 - 7:30 PM
Swissôtel Chicago, 323 East Upper Wacker Drive
Individual Tickets - Members: $40 | Non-Members: $80
If you’re a fan of our popular Business After Business networking events, you don’t want to miss our largest networking event of the year: The Exchange 2016. The networking opportunities on the tradeshow floor are second to none, with more than 700 professionals and 100 exhibitors from all industries in attendance and great food and drink to enjoy as you browse the exhibits.
- 4:00 – 4:30: Registration
- 4:30 – 5:30: Keynote Panel Discussion
- 5:30 – 7:30: Tradeshow/Networking
Social Impact Strong: Featured Keynote
The Exchange 2016 will feature a dynamic panel discussion focused on the importance of social impact for modern day business success.
| || |
|Jacques Panis, President, Shinola |
| ||Steven Dyme, CEO & Co-Founder, Flowers for Dreams |
| || |
|Andrea Hanis, Editor, Chicago Tribune Blue Sky Innovation |
| ||Calvin Gin, CFO, Blue Plate Catering |
Interested in sponsoring The Exchange 2016?
Click here for a full breakdown of sponsorship levels and benefits.
Watch the Video: The Exchange 2015 - Made in Chicago
Click the image below to view a photo slideshow from The Exchange 2015:
2015: Made in Chicago Keynote (Click here to read a recap of the event)
- Bob Jensen, Co-Founder and Owner of Argus Brewery
- R.J. Melman, Managing Partner for several Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises (LEYE) restaurants
- Marc Schulman, President of Eli's Cheesecake
- Alejandro Silva, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Evans Food Group Ltd.
2014: Fueling Business Growth Keynote (Click here to view a social media recap of the event on Storify)
- Daymond John, Entrepreneur, Investor, and Television Personality on the hit show "Shark Tank"
- Thomas Hansen, Vice President of Worldwide Small and Medium Business, Microsoft
- Derek Kennedy, Partner and Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group