Planning for a Healthy Business | Basics
Presented by the Illinois Small Business Development Center at the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Explain how an evolving planning process can help you make key decisions as business owners
- Describe how to convert a vague idea into a resource plan
- Explain the importance of a healthy personal credit score and healthy relationships with lenders
- Describe how a business plan helps motivate stakeholders to understand and support your business ideas
- Explain the benefits of creating a day-to-day action plan for running a small business
This webinar is perfect for:
- Startup entrepreneurs
- Small business owners
- Anyone who wants to learn more about how to plan for a healthy business
Register for the webinar today and start planning for a successful future!
Additional benefits of attending this webinar:
- Learn how to develop a business plan that is tailored to your specific needs and goals
- Get tips and advice from experienced business professionals
- Network with other entrepreneurs and business owners
Register now and take the first step towards building a healthy and successful business!
VP Business Banking Relationship Manager | Wintrust Bank
Vice President Relationship Manger | Wintrust Bank
This event is hosted by the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce and our Illinois SBDC. Learn more about our small business services here.
Registration is required to attend.