Learn how to maximize your Chamber investment.
Being a Member of the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce opens you and your business to a vast array of benefits and services. New and long-time Chamber Members are invited to this webinar to learn how to best maximize your investment and to meet the Chamber Staff that can best support you. Topics covered will include:
- Networking and which events best align with your goals
- Digital marketing opportunities
- Cost-saving programs such as our Apprenticeship and Employee Training grants and Member Discounts & Savings program
- Our advocating on your behalf and the legislative impacts we have made
- Councils and webinars on hot topics
- Small business advising
Hear from Chamber Staff including:
- Jack Lavin, President & CEO
- Jan Kostner, Senior Vice President of Membership & Corporate Relations
- Brad Tietz, Vice President of Government Relations
- Marianne Floriano, Vice President of Corporate Development
- Brandon Davis, Vice President of Marketing & Communications
- Stacey Pitts-Caldwell, Director of the Small Business Development Center
- Amelia Salter, Director of Programs
- Lily Scannell, Manager of Programs
Questions regarding event or having trouble registering? Contact Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in joining the Chamber? Prospective members interested in joining, please contact email@example.com.
Registration for this event is now closed.
Please contact our Events Team with any questions.