Back on Track: The Future of Mobility in Chicagoland
As COVID-19 continues to upend every facet of daily life, we need to address how it has disrupted the way our residents and workers move throughout the region. From buses to trains, and bikes to electric scooters, this session will explore how transportation and mobility have evolved in the age of COVID—and what we can expect in the months ahead.
Hear directly from our regional transit agencies’ leading officials and how they are innovating and adapting to get Chicago’s commuters back on track. Speakers Include:
- Erin Aleman, Executive Director, Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP)
- Gia Biagi, Commissioner, Chicago Department of Transportation
- Dorval Carter, President, Chicago Transit Authority
- James Derwinski, CEO/Executive Director, Metra
- Rocky Donahue, Executive Director, Pace
- Jack Lavin, President & CEO, Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
- Leanne Redden, Executive Director, Regional Transportation Authority
Registration is required for this event.