Crain’s Chicago Business is currently seeking applicants for its Fast Fifty of 2016. Scheduled to be published on June 6, 2016, this special issue will feature fifty of Chicago’s fastest-growing companies based on revenue growth over the last five years.
All Chamber members meeting eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply.
An eligible company:
- Is 6 years old or more
- Is headquartered in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake (Illinois and Indiana), McHenry, or Will counties
- Made a minimum of $15 million in 2015
- Grew significantly between 2010 and 2015 with no more than one drop in revenue
- Is none of the following: estate investment trust (REITs), regulated bank, real estate developer, utility, holding company, subsidiary/division, franchise or nonprofit organization
- Is owned no more than 51% by a private equity firm
The deadline for application submissions is Friday, February 5, 2016.
Click here to see last year’s Fast Fifty.
Click here to download the application and to learn more about eligibility.