Clean Environmental Policies
The Chamber supports energy and environmental policies that result in clean, affordable, and reliable energy consumption by businesses.
- Preserve the State’s nuclear fleet and leverage our nuclear resources to drive our transition to a carbon-free economy.
- Build upon utility reforms that have made Illinois’ electricity market one of the most reliable in in the country.
- Support and encourage environmental justice policies that lead to clean and predictable development outcomes, while not hindering economic growth and delaying project and zoning timelines.
- Support policies that will scale the electrification of our transportation modes.
- Support policies that build and diversify our energy workforce.