Planning for a Healthy Business | Finances
Presented by the Illinois Small Business Development Center at the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
Small businesses are the backbone of the economy, and banks play an important role in supporting their growth and success. In this webinar, we will discuss the various banking services available to small businesses and how to choose the right ones for your needs.
We will cover topics such as:
- Business checking and savings accounts
- Business loans and lines of credit
- Merchant services
- Cash management services
- Treasury management services
This webinar is perfect for:
- Startup entrepreneurs
- Small business owners
- Anyone who wants to learn more about how to plan for a healthy business
Register for the webinar today and start planning for a successful future!
Additional benefits of attending this webinar:
- Learn about the different types of business banking accounts and how to choose the right one for your needs
- Understand the different types of business loans and lines of credit available and how to qualify for them
- Learn about the benefits of using merchant services and how to choose the right provider
- Learn about cash management and treasury management services and how they can help you manage your finances more efficiently
- Get tips and advice from experienced bankers on how to build a strong relationship with your bank
Register now and take the first step towards building a healthy and successful business!
VP Business Banking Relationship Manager | Wintrust Bank
Vice President Relationship Manger | Wintrust Bank
This event is hosted by the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce and our Illinois SBDC. Learn more about our small business services here.
Registration is required to attend.