Financial Management for Small Business
Presented by the Illinois Small Business Development Center at the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
This webinar will cover the essential skills and knowledge you need to manage your business’s finances effectively. We will discuss topics such as:
- Tracking cash flow
- Analyzing financial statements
- Business financing
Whether you are a startup entrepreneur or an experienced small business owner, this webinar will provide you with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
Benefits of attending this webinar:
- Learn how to create and manage a budget that works for your business
- Understand how to forecast revenue and expenses accurately
- Learn how to track cash flow and identify potential problems early
- Be able to analyze financial statements and make sound financial decisions
- Get tips and advice from experienced financial professionals
VP Business Banking Relationship Manager | Wintrust Bank
This event is hosted by the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce and our Illinois SBDC. Learn more about our small business services here.
Registration is required to attend.