Creating an Actionable Marketing Plan
Presented by the Illinois Small Business Development Center at the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
Learn how to create an actionable marketing plan using a simple, “plan-on-a-page” approach. This session will provide you the tools and training to help identify your ideal target audience, define your goals and strategic initiatives, choose the right channels with the right content and set KPIs in order to move the needle for your business. This one-hour, virtual workshop hosted by the American Marketing Association, Chicago chapter, is for small businesses that manage marketing themselves but need a practitioner to help them get started.
What it is:
- 1-hour virtual workshop on Wednesday, May 24 from 12 to 1 p.m.
- Learn how to create an actionable marketing plan using a simple “Plan on a Page” approach
- For businesses that want to manage marketing themselves but need an expert practitioner to help them get started
- This session will give you the tools to identify your ideal target audience, define your goals and strategic initiatives, choosing the right channels and content tactics, and tracking your KPIs
What attendees walk away with:
- Start of their own Marketing Plan
- A downloadable template
- Network of like-minded marketers
Sr. Vice President, Creative | Studio North
Past-President | American Marketing Association, Chicago
This event is hosted by the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce and our Illinois SBDC. Learn more about our small business services here.
Registration is required to attend.