Starting a Business in Illinois
Presented by the Illinois Small Business Development Center at the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
If you are starting a new business, positioning your company for growth, or seeking to expand globally, the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) can help. Attend this virtual training to learn what you need to know to do business in Illinois. You will leave with a checklist for starting a new business in Illinois including marketing strategies, business startup funding sources, and the next steps for starting or growing your business.
- Introduction to the Illinois Small Business Development Center at Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
- Sources of funding, including financing
- Business formation and registering your business
- How to create or improve your business plan and marketing plan
- Banking and tax solutions
Eric B. Horn
This event is hosted by the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce and our Illinois SBDC. Learn more about our small business services here.
Recording Disclaimer: Please note that this online seminar will be recorded and may be shared publicly. By registering for this online seminar, you understand that your questions or comments during the online seminar will be recorded and shared in a public domain.
Registration is required to attend.