National Cannabis Real Estate Summit
Presented by Bisnow
RETAILIZATION, REGULATION, DEVELOPMENT & INVESTMENT IN WEED AND ITS IMPACT ON THE CRE COMMUNITY
What You’ll Learn:
- As time and new policies normalize the Cannabis sector, what is changing with regard to leasing policies and activity?
- How are dispensaries impacting surrounding commercial property values?
- As Chicago has emerged as a hotspot for the Cannabis industry, how has the CRE industry propelled this growth and how long will this trend continue? As other regions gear up for legalization, will Chicago continue to grow as a hub?
- How do rules and regulations differ across states? Which states are next in line for legalization and where do the opportunities lie?
- How do brands that lean into social equity have an opportunity to positively impact their ROI?
- If and when cannabis becomes legal on the federal level, what can we expect to see in terms of financing options, innovation and trends, and new challenges?
How You’ll Do More Business:
Gain insights on the latest regulations and most up to date information in an ever evolving, booming industry. As more and more states gear up for legalization, there is no end in sight for new business development. Join us and the industry’s best as we dive deep into the world of cannabis and the trends impacting its growth.
Who Attends: Brokers, owners, developers, investors, construction, designers, architects, financial institutions, government officials and more!
Why You Should Attend: Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us. Join Bisnow as we jump into the market to analyze its strengths and strategize on its areas of opportunity.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our senior event producer, Elliot Dvorin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in joining the Chamber? Prospective members interested in joining, please contact email@example.com.
Registration is required for this event.