Learn how to maximize your Chamber investment.
Being a Member of the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce opens you and your business to a vast array of benefits and services. New and long-time members are invited to an in-person orientation hosted at the Chamber’s office to learn how to best maximize your investment and to meet the Chamber’s staff that can best support you.
Topics covered will include:
- Networking opportunities and events that align with your goals
- Advocacy on your behalf and the Chamber’s legislative impacts
- Programs that provide thought leadership and cost-saving benefits
- Digital marketing opportunities through the Chamber’s platform
- Jack Lavin, President & CEO
- Jan Kostner, Senior Vice President of Membership & Corporate Relations
- Sara Barnett, Senior Vice President of Operations & Administration
- Marianne Floriano, Vice President of Corporate Development
- Adrienne McFarland, Coordinator of the Small Business Development Center
- Lily Scannell, Manager of Programs
- Alex Krebs, Manager of Marketing & Communications
Questions regarding event or having trouble registering? Contact Events at email@example.com.
Interested in joining the Chamber? Prospective members interested in joining, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is required for this event.