Learn how to maximize your Chamber investment.
Being a Member of the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce opens you and your business to a vast array of benefits and services. New and long-time Chamber Members are invited to learn how to best maximize your investment and to meet the Chamber Staff that can best support you.
Topics covered will include:
- Networking and which events best align with your goals
- Digital marketing opportunities
- Cost-saving programs such as our Apprenticeship and Employee Training grants and Member Discounts & Savings program
- Our advocating on your behalf and the legislative impacts we have made
- Councils and webinars on hot topics
- Small business advising
Hear from Chamber Staff including:
- Jack Lavin, President & CEO
- Jan Kostner, Senior Vice President of Membership & Corporate Relations
- Brad Tietz, Vice President of Government Relations
- Marianne Floriano, Vice President of Corporate Development
- Brandon Davis, Vice President of Marketing & Communications
- Amelia Salter, Director of Programs
- Lily Scannell, Manager of Programs
- Adrienne McFarland, Virtual Coordinator for the Small Business Development Center
Questions regarding event or having trouble registering? Contact Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in joining the Chamber? Prospective members interested in joining, please contact email@example.com.
Online registration is now closed for this event. Please contact our Events Team with any questions.