The Path to Immunity: What Employers Need to Know About COVID-19 Vaccinations
Presented by the Chicagoland Chamber Healthcare Council
UPDATE: This webinar was originally scheduled for 1/13 and has been rescheduled to 1/21 at 2PM CT.
The launch of COVID-19 vaccines is making news around the world. As Illinois begins the process of vaccinating healthcare workers as part of the biggest vaccination campaign in U.S. history, there remain several unanswered questions about distribution and uncertainty, and ultimately some skepticism, among a sizable minority, about whether the vaccine is even safe. So how should you and your business react and respond?
What role should employers play in supporting this mass vaccination effort? Can companies mandate vaccinations as a condition for returning to work? What should executives be communicating to their employees? Join this webinar, as our experts will weigh in on all this and more. Speakers Include:
- Kara M. Friedman, Shareholder, Polsinelli P.C.
- Patrick Hillmann, Executive Vice President, Crisis & Risk, Edelman
- Michael Ison, MD, MS, Professor, Medicine, Infectious Diseases Division, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Kirk Limacher, VP, HR Services, United Airlines
- Neal Mills, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Aon
- Julian Schink, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Thank You to Our Healthcare Council Presenting Sponsor: