2018 Chicagoland Small Business Outlook Survey
Media Coverage of the Survey:
- Crain’s: Chicago’s small businesses are growing. But they worry about talent.
- WGN Radio (Audio): Small Businesses Plan to Grow
- Op-Ed by Chamber CEO Jack Lavin: What’s working—and what’s not—for Chicago entrepreneurs
Member Spotlight: JPMorgan Chase
Chamber member JPMorgan Chase announced a $20 billion, five-year comprehensive investment to help its employees, and support jobs and local economic growth. The long-term investment will focus on five key areas, including small business lending and community investments.
- University of Chicago professor publishes white paper: Big Data and Marketing Analytics.
- Chicago makes Amazon’s shortlist of cities for HQ2.
- Bruning & Associates is celebrating its 18th anniversary.
- Trunk Club event for female professionals: enjoy 20% off, Charlotte Tilbury makeovers and a happy hour on January 26th.
- Take your relationships to the next level with Wright Foundation’s Rockin’ Relationships workshop.
- Tripp-Lite appoints Senior VP of Global Sales to drive international business strategies.
- March of Dimes helps lead the fight against premature birth.
- Oakwood Worldwide has LEED certified, energy efficient property in the Chicago Loop.
- New member Relativity on BuiltInChicago’s list: 6 of Chicago’s hottest tech offices.