Governor J.B. Pritzker and Mayor Lori Lightfoot partnered with Chamber member Walgreens, as well as the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), to announce that free vaccination clinics are open at 10 major office buildings — seven in downtown Chicago, two in Rockford, and one in Schaumburg. These efforts bring vaccines directly to employers to help keep workplaces safe and COVID-free.
Participating locations include:
- Merchandise Mart, 222 West Merchandise Mart Plaza, Chicago
- Harris Bank Building, 115 S. LaSalle Street, Chicago
- 540 W. Madison Street, Chicago
- Equitable Building, 401 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago
- 150 N. Riverside Plaza, Chicago
- 311 South Wacker (Walgreens at 250 S Wacker Dr), Chicago
- Wrigley Building, 400-410 North Michigan Avenue (Walgreens at 410 N Michigan Ave), Chicago
- 308 W. State Street, Rockford
- 1111 S. Alpine Road, Rockford
- 1061 American Lane, Schaumburg
“Providing vaccines to employees at some of the largest office buildings in Chicagoland will help the region increase vaccination rates and encourage workers to return to the worksite,” said Jack Lavin, President & Chief Executive Officer, Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce. “A safe and healthy work environment is a critical component of our effort to get workers back to the central business district and commercial corridors throughout Chicago and lead the region to an economic recovery.”
Visit one of the participating locations or find a Walgreens site nearest you to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine.