The Chamber is proud to offer quality and timely webinar topics with government officials and business professionals to provide you with updates you want and a platform to ask your questions. Today we presented a webinar on Small Business Funding Status and Updates – Federal, State, County and City.
Given the different eligibility requirements for federal, county, state and city funding resources, this webinar provided status updates for all of the small business funding options, including helpful tips on what is still available, how to prepare and how to check the status of an existing application.
CLICK HERE to watch the webinar now.
CLICK HERE for slides used during the Small Business Funding webinar.
- Rosa Escareño, Commissioner, Business Affairs & Consumer Protection, City of Chicago
- Brad McConnell, CEO, Accion – Serving Illinois & Indiana
- Xochitl Flores, Bureau Chief of Economic Development, Cook County
- Erin Guthrie, Director, Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
- Bo Steiner, District Director, Illinois District Office of Field Operations, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Moderator: Stacey Pitts Caldwell, Director, Small Business & Center Director, IL SBDC, Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
Illinois Small Business Development Center
CLICK HERE to learn more about our SBDC and Small Business services. If you would like to schedule a one-on-one appointment with an advisor on our small business team, please fill out the brief form on this page and the Small Business team will follow up with you. Our IL SBDC is open Monday-Friday from 9am to 4:30pm, and clients are seen by appointment only. No walk-ins are accepted.
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19), the IL SBDC at the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce will only be available for appointments via video conferencing and phone only beginning Monday, 3/16. For questions or concerns, please contact Stacey Pitts Caldwell at email@example.com.