The Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce is set to launch a new website this August, which is designed in our vibrant new brand. The new website and brand reflects the exciting momentum we are experiencing as an organization as we work to make Chicagoland the best place to live and work in the country.
Our new site will include:
• Vast improvements in design, navigation, and content
• A user friendly and intuitive interface
• Responsive design for phones and tablets
• An enhanced, searchable membership directory
• Powerful event search options
• A news blog for Chamber and Member updates
• A Committee and Forum portal with message boards, documents, and updates
A new Member Portal will feature rich functionality for our members, including online event registration, forum message boards, invoice payments, and the ability to update Member Directory listings. An introductory email with user training information will be sent to all Chamber members prior to the site launch. If you have additionalquestions about the new website, please contact Sam Kraft at firstname.lastname@example.org.