Crain’s Chicago Business launched its first edition of The Most Influential Women Accountants in Chicago, and the Chamber is proud to announce that 6 women accountants from 5 different member organizations were named on the inaugural list.
– Susannah M. Baney | Manager | Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
– Theresa (Tess) Boland | Partner – Audit | KPMG
– Jenny Deloy | Partner-In-Charge, Illinois Assurance Services | Marcum
– Janet Malzone | Audit Partner, Midwest Audit Practice Leader | Grant Thornton
– Kimberly Simios | Chicago Office Managing Partner | EY
– Carole Streicher | National Lead – Healthcare Deal Advisory | KPMG