The results of the 2015 Chicagoland Chamber Member Survey revealed a variety of insights about its members, but one member benefit stood out as a top priority: access to valuable network-building opportunities.
In that survey, three in four members reported that they want the Chamber to be involved in providing business matchmaking opportunities, while 89 percent said they are likely to participate in networking events.
This is why the Chamber is celebrating the month of March with a brand new program in 2016: March Matchmaking Madness. Events and initiatives taking place between March 1 and April 6 will focus on creating opportunities for members of all levels to make targeted connections with the businesses and individuals they most want to meet.
March Matchmaking Madness events include:
• Premier Luncheon at The Gage (Exclusive to Premier Members | March 1)
• Board Dinner at the Chicago Tribune (Exclusive to Board Members | March 10)
• Ireland: The Food Island – A Roundtable Discussion (Invite-Only Members | March 11)
• Business After Business Networking at the Chicago Flower & Garden Show (Open to All | March 15)
• Business After Business Networking at the Blackhawks Game (Open to All | March 16)
• March Breakfast Club (Open to All | March 22)
• The Exchange 2016 (Open to All | April 6)
Join the conversation on Twitter using #CCCMarchMatch.
To learn more about the March Matchmaking Madness program, click here.