American Banker named its 2017 Most Powerful Women in Finance, recognizing women financial executives in investment banking, asset management, capital markets and cards who are making significant achievements in their respective financial sectors and paving the way for stronger female representation in the finance industry.
The list comprises 25 women finance executives, eight of which are executives at Chicagoland Chamber member organizations: JP Morgan Chase, PNC, Bank of America Merill Lynch, Wells Fargo and Aon.
1. Mary Callahan Erdoes | CEO JPMorgan Asset Management
2. Charlotte McLaughlin | President and CEO, PNC Capital Markets
3. Candace Browning | Head of Global Research and Head of Financial Technology Investments
for Global Banking and Markets | Bank of America Merill Lynch
4. Joyce Chang | Global Head of Research J.P. Morgan
5. Diane Schumaker-Krieg | Global Head of Research, Economics and Strategy, Wells Fargo Securities
6. Kelly Coffey | CEO, U.S. Private Bank, JPMorgan Chase
7. Liz Myers | Head of Global Equity Capital Markets, J.P. Morgan
8. Cary Grace | Global Retirement and Investment Solutions, Aon