Chicago, IL – During its quarterly meeting today, hosted by Google at their new Midwest corporate headquarters, the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors unanimously approved the following eight directors:
- Matthew Alberico, Vice President, Sales and Account Management, Cigna
- Kevin Cassidy, Senior Vice President, Employer Group Sales and Client Management, Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL
- Robert Gabriel, Campus Director, University of Phoenix
- Frank Julian, Vice President, Government, Legal, Public Affairs, Macy's
- Jon Stanner, CFO, Strategic Hotels & Resorts
- Cristel Turner, Senior Director of Brand Development & Advertising, U.S. Cellular
- Bill White, CEO, Quantum
- Michael Wood, Director, Business Sales, Verizon Wireless
“These new Board Directors are well-suited to carry on the Chamber’s legacy of leadership, guide us toward achieving our long-term goals and continue to drive growth and innovation in our region, “said Theresa E. Mintle, President & CEO of the Chicagoland Chamber.
The Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors is comprised of more than 125 of the most influential business and civic leaders in the region. Board members meet quarterly to address the most pressing issues facing the Chicagoland business community and work at a high level to ensure the Chamber continues to deliver value for its members, making Chicagoland a world-class place to live and work.
To learn more about the Chicagoland Chamber’s Board of Directors, click here.
About the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
The Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce represents over 1,000 member companies, their 400,000 employees, and over $24 billion in revenue. We combine the power of our membership with our legacy of leadership and business advocacy to drive a dynamic economy. We focus on delivering value for our members, making Chicagoland a world-class place to live and work. Visit ChicagolandChamber.org.