ChallengeHER is an event that focuses on training women business owners on how to become more effective players in the government contracting arena. Part of the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Federal Contracting Program, ChallengeHER is a free event.
The agenda contains the following educational sessions:
- What WOSBs Can Do to Help Create Set-Asides – Marketing strategy for the WOSB program
- Working with Federal Buyers – Contracting officials and discussing best practices of working with the government
- Research and Marketing – Methods for researching and marketing federal opportunities
- Who’s Who in Procurement Buying – An overview of the people you will meet in the buying process and when you should meet them
- Making and Keeping Your Business DCAA Complaint – Best practices and helpful hints
- Teaming and Joint Ventures – How to use JVs and teaming partners
The event will be held at 1871 on September 1. The event is in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration, American Express OPEN, and Women Impacting Public Policy.
Click here to learn more and register for this FREE event.