– Turn business-related New Year’s resolutions into action at Wright Living's workshop where you'll learn how to set and reach achieveable goals.
– Alfred Benesch & Company just moved to a new location.
– The Chicago Bulls are offering Chamber members special ticket prices on two games in January.
– Tripp-Lite is seeking additional talent to support continued profitable growth.
– The Museum of Contemporary Art's new restaurant, Marisol, made Chicago Magazine's December “Hot List”.
– These members were rated as the best restaurants in Chicago to eat with a group:
- Gibson’s Steakhouse
- Café Ba-Ba-Reeba
- Shaw’s Crab House
- Summer House Santa Monica
– No need to travel far for a great trip. Here are Chicago's best staycation ideas, featuring members Palmer House Hilton and Loews Chicago Hotel.
– The 2018 100 Best Dishes and Drinks in Chicago include members Kaiser Tiger, MCA Chicago's Marisol, Waldorf Astoria's Margeaux Brasserie, and The Gwen.