About Emerging Leaders Chicago
Want to be a part of the Chicagoland Chamber's young professionals group?
Contact Michael Stark for more information on getting involved!
Serve as the primary resource for Emerging Leaders by building relationships, cultivating talent, and creating an inclusive community for the next generation of leaders.
To empower and engage emerging talent in the Chicagoland region by providing professional development, networking, and community outreach opportunities to Emerging Leaders ages 22-40.
- Civic Leadership
Since 2011, Emerging Leaders Chicago (EL Chicago) has been bringing together the next generation of leaders in Chicagoland. Whether you are embarking on your professional journey, beginning to accelerate your career, or aspiring to grow your business as an entrepreneur, this is your forum to collaborate, grow and network with like-minded leaders in Chicago.
Meet Chicago’s Emerging Leaders
- Allie Rickert, SALO LLC
- Bill Maloney, PNC Bank
- Anna Guzman, GE Transportation
- Erin Leary, Kaiser Tiger
- Michael Nordman, MillerCoors
- Rebecca Considine, SpeadPro Chicago Loop
- Ed Weaver, Grant Thornton
- Jasmine Allen, Chicago Sky
- Carrie Bucaro, Food for Thought
- Kendal Parker, CHANCE Program at University of Illinois at Chicago
- Danny Dubin, The Magic of Danny Dubin
- Carlos Vale, Robert Morris University
- Amber Michalski, Elephant & Castle Pub and Restaurant
- Lisa M. Kpor, Holland & Knight LLP
- Mike Ferrara, Dale Carnegie of Chicago
- D.L. Morriss, Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Ferlillia V. Roberson, DLA Piper LLP
- Erin Diehl, improve it!
- Corey Hecht, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Inc.
- Teresa McKelvy, Sherman Strategic Solutions
We have multiple opportunities for any member organization to sponsor. Sponsorship range depends on your goal in reaching this audience. From leadership development to networking events, you have the ability to reach young professionals throughout the Chicagoland region. For more information, please contact Marianne Floriano.
Visit our Events page to see upcoming Emerging Leader events
Contact Michael Stark to learn how to join!
Join the Emerging Leaders Chicago movement!
If you would like to learn more about EL Chicago, please fill out the brief form below and a member of the Chamber team will contact you with more information.