Tuesday, April 25, 2017 | 4:00 - 7:30PM
Soldier Field, 1410 Museum Campus Drive
Exhibitor Booth: $500
Tickets: Members $40 Non-Members $80
More than a Game: The Business of Sports
Professional sports teams are Chicago’s highest profile businesses. While their products are unique, the processes behind producing and marketing them are things every Chicago-area business can learn from.
All of Chicago’s major pro sports teams are members of the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce. The Bears, Wolves and Sky will be among the exhibitors at the trade show portion of The Exchange. The Blackhawks are contributing to The Exchange raffle.
Our Business of Sports Keynote Panel Discussion will include:
- Brooks Boyer - White Sox Senior V.P., Sales and Marketing
- Atul Khosla - Chicago Fire COO
- Scott Hagel - Chicago Bears Senior V.P., Marketing & Communications
- Panel Moderator Laurence Holmes - 670 The Score
More than 100 exhibitors and 700 business professionals from all industries are expected at The Exchange 2017.
- 4:00 – 4:30: Registration
- 4:30 – 5:30: Keynote Panel Discussion
- 5:30 – 7:30: Tradeshow/Networking
Interested in sponsoring The Exchange 2017?
Click here for a full breakdown of sponsorship levels and benefits.
Watch the Video: The Exchange 2016 - Social Impact Strong
Click the image below to view a photo slideshow from The Exchange 2016:
2016: Social Impact Strong
- Jacques Panis, President, Shinola
- Steven Dyme, CEO and co-founder, Flowers for Dreams
- Calvin Gin, CFO, Blue Plate Catering, Chicago's first Green Certified Caterer
2015: Made in Chicago Keynote (Click here to read a recap of the event)
- Bob Jensen, Co-Founder and Owner of Argus Brewery
- R.J. Melman, Managing Partner for several Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises (LEYE) restaurants
- Marc Schulman, President of Eli's Cheesecake
- Alejandro Silva, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Evans Food Group Ltd.