116th Annual Meeting of Membership | #CCCAnnual116
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 | 7:00 - 9:30 AM
Hyatt Regency Chicago | 151 East Wacker Drive | Chicago, IL 60601
The Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Meeting is a celebration of our iconic place in Chicago history, and the ability to evolve and strengthen to meet today’s challenges to help you build your business. The Chicagoland Chamber is positioning itself for a new future by strengthening our three pillars -- Networking, Advocacy and Thought Leadership -- to better serve our members.
Tickets, tables and sponsorship opportunities are now available. Contact: Marianne Floriano, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-494-6782.
Chamber members and non-members are welcome to attend the Annual Meeting.
Individual Tickets: $125/Member and $200/Non-Member
Entrepreneurial Table (Program feature and 10 seats): $1,500
• A Keynote Presentation from a top executive
• The nomination of the Chamber's newest Board of Directors
• Networking with some of Chicago’s top business leaders and government officials
- 2019: Becky Frankiewicz, President, ManpowerGroup North America
- 2018: Penny Pritzker, Founder and Chairman, PSP Partners and 38th U.S. Secretary of Commerce
- 2017: Rick Bayless, Chef & Entrepreneur
- 2016: Margo Georgiadis, President of the Americas, Google
- 2015: Joseph Hinrichs, Executive Vice President and President of the Americas, Ford Motor Company
- 2014: John Stankey, Group President and Chief Strategy Officer of AT&T
- 2013: Jeff Smisek, Chairman, President & CEO of United Airlines
- 2012: Greg Wasson, former President & CEO of Walgreens
- 2011: Terry Lundgren, Chairman, President & CEO of Macy’s
- 2010: Alan Mulally, former President & CEO of Ford Motor Company
- 2009: Steve Ballmer, former CEO of Microsoft