115th Annual Meeting of Membership | #CCCAnnual115
Tuesday, June 4, 2019 | 7:00 - 10:00 AM
Hyatt Regency Chicago | 151 East Wacker Drive | Chicago, IL 60601
The Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Meeting is a celebration of our iconic place in Chicago history, and the ability to evolve and strengthen to meet today’s challenges to help you build your business. The Chicagoland Chamber is positioning itself for a new future by strengthening our three pillars -- Networking, Advocacy and Thought Leadership -- to better serve our members.
The Mayor of Chicago is always invited to update our members and guests about the latest plans for the city, and we will announce the winner of the $50,000 James Tyree Emerging Business Leadership Award. The Annual Meeting is also one of the best events of the year for high-level business networking. The room is full of business decision makers.
Tickets, tables and sponsorship opportunities are now available. Contact: Michelle Peska, Events Director, at email@example.com or 312-494-6716.
Chamber members and non-members are welcome to attend the Annual Meeting.
Individual Tickets: $125/Member and $200/Non-Member
Entrepreneurial Table (Program feature and 10 seats): $1,500
If you can’t show your support in person, consider showing your support by helping to sustain and expand the Jerry Roper Internship Program. This fund was established upon Jerry’s retirement from the Chamber in October 2013. The program has allowed Chicago-area college students the opportunity to work at the Chamber, where they gain not only professional experience in their field of study, but also invaluable knowledge of Chicago’s business community.
Since this fund was established more than 50 interns have benefitted from this Internship Program over the last five years. Your support is greatly appreciated.
The Internship Program is housed within the Chamber Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization. Contributions to the Internship Program are tax deductible as provided by law.
• A Keynote Presentation
• The announcement of the winner of the 8th Annual James Tyree Emerging Business Award
• Networking with some of Chicago’s top business leaders and government officials
- 2018: Penny Pritzker, Founder and Chairman, PSP Partners and 38th U.S. Secretary of Commerce
- 2017: Rick Bayless, Chef & Entrepreneur
- 2016: Margo Georgiadis, President of the Americas, Google
- 2015: Joseph Hinrichs, Executive Vice President and President of the Americas, Ford Motor Company
- 2014: John Stankey, Group President and Chief Strategy Officer of AT&T
- 2013: Jeff Smisek, Chairman, President & CEO of United Airlines
- 2012: Greg Wasson, former President & CEO of Walgreens
- 2011: Terry Lundgren, Chairman, President & CEO of Macy’s
- 2010: Alan Mulally, former President & CEO of Ford Motor Company
- 2009: Steve Ballmer, former CEO of Microsoft