The Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce Membership Directory serves as your business catalog for Chicagoland’s best products and services. We strongly encourage you to shop members first for whatever your business need. Members doing business with Members is our strongest avenue towards providing a healthy ROI and our most direct connection to serve as your catalyst to profit and growth.
Chamber members also have access and special rates for many Chamber resources.
• Host an event or meeting. Save money by hosting meetings or events in one of the Chamber’s four conference rooms at the AON Center
Member Price: Free (Actual value $800 based on approximate cost of renting a conference room in Chicago)
• Reach your target market. Receive a full contact list and mailing labels of our entire membership
Member Price: Free (Actual value $300 – the average cost of purchasing a mailing and contact list from outside marketing firm)
• Gain valuable exposure. The Chamber’s social media channels have a base of over 10,000 followers and our website receives over 10,000 unique visitors each month. Member spotlight articles are also featured in each issue of our Chamber@Work e-newsletter, which is sent every three weeks.
• Attend an Event. Advanced notifications, early/VIP registration and preferred seating, as well as member pricing.(Actual Value: up to $1,000)
*Values based on yearly membership
Membership Means Business
- A survey taken by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives revealed that:
- If a company shows that it is highly involved in its local chamber, consumers are 12% more likely to think that its products stack up better against its competition.
- When a consumer thinks that a company’s products stack up better against the competition because the company is highly involved in its local chamber of commerce, it is because he or she infers that the company is trustworthy, involved in the community, and is an industry leader.
- When consumers know that a restaurant franchise is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 40% more likely to eat at the franchise in the next few months.
- When consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
Last Updated on 2012-11-19 14:55:08.775