Chamber Members - We Want to Share your Success Stories!
Since 1904, companies of all sizes have grown their businesses and have connected with thousands of commerce and industry leaders through the Chamber.
Today, the Chamber wants to know how its members have successfully utilized their memberships as a direct source for client acquisition, as a powerful voice in government, and/or as an opportunity to gain valuable exposure in the marketplace.
Please email details requested below with a photo or logo that helps tell YOUR story to Chicagoland Chamber Director of Communications Tonya Lamia at tlamia@ChicagolandChamber.org.
• Company Name and YOUR Name, Title, Phone, and Email Address
• Please describe any - or all - of the following in 250 words or less for each:
1. Please describe how the Chicagoland Chamber has helped YOU grow YOUR business
2. Please describe how the Chicagoland Chamber has helped to improve YOUR life, YOUR work, and/or YOUR business
3. Please describe how you “feel” about the Chicagoland Chamber . . . In other words, what would you tell a friend or peer about the Chamber’s value proposition?
4. Please describe what you’ve “enjoyed” about YOUR participation as a member of the Chicagoland Chamber
• Please attach a photo (with caption) and/or logo to help us tell YOUR story
All success stories received will be considered for future marketing and promotion initiatives by the Chicagoland Chamber, and we will contact you with more information.