Time and Date:
Tue, Sep 03, 2013
09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
200 E. Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60601 Map It
In this hands-on workshop, a GoDaddy web pro helps you create a top-notch website for your small business. You will walk out the door with a website that's optimized for mobile, packed with social media functionality, and looks so great that you can't wait to show your customers.
Here is what you'll take away from the workshop:
- Your new gorgeous and optimized for mobile and social media savvy Small Business website
- Top-flight website builder tools (hosting included) to add to and
- Know how on the ever-important topics of website promotion,
What do you need to bring? Not much:
- A laptop with Wi-Fi connection capability
- A credit card for a domain name and website builder purchase
- Ideas for your small business domain name. Have a domain
- Photos and/or logo for your business.
Note: GoDaddy services are used during the workshop. Due to time constraints, hosting from other providers isn't supported.
Registration closes at Noon on September 2, 2013, space permitting. Requests for reasonable accommodations must be made by August 27, 2013.
Need more information? Contact Damian Silver, VP, Small and Emerging Business at 312.494.6774. firstname.lastname@example.org
This Event Is Free.